Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > New to the Hobby
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01/18/2018, 08:56 AM   #26
Tikosyn
Registered Member

So I am changing the manifold a bit, my return pump (reef octopus varios 8) will be moving to the correct chamber and I will be using a varios 6 to run the manifold separate from the return. I figured this way I have a backup return pump if my varios 8 fails and I don’t have to do a huge amount of modifying my manifold besides plugging the right side.

Now for live rock questions: anyone have some recommendations? My plan was to use ARCreef but they have a 30-45 day delay for all rock orders. Tampa bay saltwater is also out of commission right now. I was looking at liverocknreef’s GMP premium which looks amazing, anyone have experience with them?

I plan on getting 25-30 lbs to seed my tank.

Tikosyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/24/2018, 07:37 AM   #27
nogascans
Registered Member

I have a 750XXL as well. If you don't mind me asking, how did you (and what) did you do for a check valve for return to tank? Trying to figure where to put one and how to plumb into existing Red Sea return.

Sincerely,

David

nogascans is offline   Reply With Quote